EKINOPS PM OAIL-HC-ETR is the extended temperature range in-line amplifier hardened for harsh environments with temperatures ranging from -40 °C to +65 °C. When inserted into the C200HC-ETR, the PM OIAL-HC-ETR can be used for extended reach applications such as rural backhaul from remote sites and inter-region connectivity.
The EKINOPS PM OAIL-HC-ETR family of modules can be managed through SNMP or via the EKINOPS standard element level management interfaces, which include a Command Line Interface (CLI) and an EKINOPS java-based Graphical User Interface (GUI). The CLI is accessible via Secure Socket Shell (SSH) and Telnet remotely or via a local serial port locally on the management board.
Complete performance monitoring and management are provided, including laser shutdown status, amplifier configuration parameters, input power, and output power.
The EKINOPS PM OAIL-HC-ETR is also supported by Celestis NMS, the EKINOPS advanced Network Management System.
- Output power up to +17 dBm
- Data rate and protocol independent
- Amplifies multiple wavelengths to several hundred kilometers
- Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier
- Bi-direction amplifier
- Low noise figure
- Optical supervisory channel insertion and extraction
- Easy-to-install and operate (Plug-and-Play)
- Low power consumption
- Harsh environments requiring extended operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C.