The EKINOPS PM C1001HC-ETR transport module is part of the EKINOPS 360 platform and used for Metro, Regional and Long Haul transport, backhaul and business services applications and is designed to operate in outdoor enclosures. It is a dual slot 10G transponder providing extended reach link distances based on EKINOPS patented DynaFEC technology up to 300 km without in-line amplifiers and with full channel counts. Distances of more than 2000 km are achievable in multi-span configurations.
With low power consumption and extended reach operating temperature capability from -40°C to +65°C, the PM C1001HC-ETR supports both 10 GbE LAN/WAN and OC-192/STM-64 on the client side and a 11.09G bit rate on the line side.
The PM C1001HC-ETR module can be managed through SNMP or via the EKINOPS standard element level management interfaces, which include a Command Line Interface (CLI) and an EKINOPS java-based Graphical User Interface (GUI). The CLI is accessible via Secure SocketShell (SSH) and Telnet remotely or via a local serial port locally on the management board.
Complete performance monitoring and management are provided, including laser shutoff and local and remote loopback, useful for maintenance and fault isolation.
Digital Diagnostics Management (DDM) is supported for XFP interfaces. This includes link status, transmit (TX) and receive (RX) signal power monitoring, and operational temperature, aswell as manufacturer and transceiver model information essential for inventory management. ThePM C1001 and PM C1001HC additionally provide full SONET/SDH performance monitoring and Ethernet RMON statistics. Also in the PM C1001HC-ETR, a 10 Mbps in-band Data Communications Channel (DCC) is embedded in the line side for remote management.
The EKINOPS PM C1001HC-ETR module is also supported by Celestis NMS, the EKINOPS advanced Network Management System.
- Industries best performing FEC, 10 dB 10G Transponder for short and long haul applications
- Supports OC-192/STM-64, 10GbE LAN PHY and WAN PHY, 10 GFC
- XFP line interface (1310 nm, 1550 nm or DWDM)
- Supports DWDM configurations up to 88 channels
- Link distances up to 300 km without in-line amplifiers and with full channel counts
- Distances of more than 2000 km for multi span DWDM applications with full channel counts
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring and management via SNMP
- Remote management through embedded 10 Mb DCC
- Hot swappable
- Wire speed performance with low latency and jitter
- Wireless back haul
- Triple or Quadruple play
- Business Ethernet Services
- Metro, Regional and Long Haul optical networks
- DWDM Infrastructure