Permanent, full time
About the Company
Ekinops, a publicly traded company (EKI), is a global leader in the field of network virtualization, delivering highly innovative solutions to the telecommunications market. Over 120 international service providers, including numerous Tier 1 carriers, trust our people and technologies to help them deliver enterprise managed services to their customers around the world. Our product portfolio consists of two highly complementary product sets: one for Infrastructure (EKINOPS 360 for Optical Transport Solutions) and one for Managed Services (OneAccess for Network Access Solutions). We are at the bleeding edge of technical innovation, working to develop the technologies that enable service providers to harness the power of virtualization. We help our customers to migrate their legacy network services to a fully virtualized environment, ensuring they can reap the full benefit offered by the cloud.
Willing to work for a dynamic, agile and international company shaping the future of communication services? Then come and check us out.
Purpose of the job
EKINOPS is seeking a senior full-stack software engineer who is smart, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems that improve people’s lives. Our intelligent support solutions use the latest software stacks and cloud technologies. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit agile team to architect, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
Senior Software Engineer
8 - 10 years
On a Typical Day
You will be responsible for server-side web application logic and integration with front-end according to the requirements. You will be also responsible for setting up, troubleshooting, maintaining and programming the servers, in house developed and third party applications. You will be involved in the software design and development of open source applications, process control and user interfaces in a highly energized and creative work environment.
Education, Qualification and Certifications
Graduate in a technical discipline (Bachelor of Engineering /Manager Computer Application
Skills and profile
- 8+ years in Software Engineering, with a focus on enterprise cloud based application development
- Deep knowledge of core PHP. Knowledge of Java is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of MySQL
- Hands on experience in HTML5, JavaScipt, CSS3 and UI frameworks like Bootstrap
- Extensive experience creating cloud based applications using open source technologies on MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of Laravel and Zend framework.
- Experience with Linux administration, application server setup and JIRA administration and development
- Exceptional understanding of REST API’s & other middleware. Having developed own API are added advantage
- Experience working in agile teams
- Strong creative, analytic and organization skills
- Proven initiative and ability to champion a project from conception through to implementation
- Excellent relation building skills
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills. Ability to appropriately adjust communication style for technical and non-technical audiences.