EKINOPS is a leading provider of open and fully interoperable layer 1, 2 and 3 solutions to service providers around the world.
- About Us
- Published: Monday, 15 February 2016 15:51
Its product portfolio consists of two highly complementary product sets. One, marketed under the EKINOPS 360 brand name, provides a single, fully integrated platform for Metro, Regional, and Long-Haul applications up to 400G. The other, marketed under the OneAccess brand name, provides a wide choice of physical and virtualized deployment options for enterprise services requiring layer 2 and layer 3 network functions.
EKINOPS provides solutions focused on the needs of service providers, including communication service providers (CSPs), Over-the-Top (OTT)/Managed Service Providers, cable MSOs, data centre providers and mobile service providers. Ekinops’ competitive advantages are several:
- The highly programmable nature of its optical transport solutions leveraging in-house programmable T-Chip technology that in a small footprint provides for low power consumption, short manufacturing times as well as quick introduction of new features via software rather than hardware.
- Advanced carrier-grade network functions delivered through an extensive portfolio of access platforms: white-box CPE, multi-service routers, Ethernet access devices ; and also as integrated or standalone virtualized network functions.
- The open and multi-vendor nature of its transport and access solutions.
- The provision of a seamless migration path to network virtualization and software-defined networks.
As a result, the company sells to 34 of the Top 100 Service Providers and is extremely well-positioned as the industry transitions to software-defined networking and virtualized delivery of network services.
EKINOPS is headquartered in Lannion, France, with sales offices throughout the US, Europe and Asia-Pac with R&D facilities in Europe and India.